About American Fire Restoration
We care about our clients and their property as if it were our own. These aren’t lines we use for marketing purposes; this is the foundation of our company and every person at American Fire Restoration shares this core mission. We are owner-operated and often you will see our ownership at a job site. This separates us from our competition in that we can handle the largest of jobs while still providing a personal touch that many nationally owned companies cannot. This, along with our core mission, sets us apart from much of our competition.
Licensed & Insured
The New York metro area is one of the most challenging regions in the country to perform the services we provide. New York State labor laws, in particular, are extremely stringent, and our comprehensive insurance coverage protects us and, ultimately, our clients from liability.
We carry insurance that actually protects you, including full action-over coverage (scaffold law protection) with appropriate limits.
This is often overlooked but one of the most important benefits of utilizing our services.
- RNew York City License: # 1259252
- RNew Jersey License # 13VH06093700
- RNassau License: # H18E6650000
- Suffolk License: # 22544-H
- East Hampton License: # 9809-2022
- Westchester License:# WC-15534-H04
- EPA RRP License: # NAT-48783-4
- EPA Lead Abatement License: # LBP-48783-3
- NYS Mold Remediation Contractor License: #00035